Registered user since Wed 18 Jun 2014
Name: Peter Müller
Bio: Since August 2008 Peter Müller has been full Professor in Computer Science (since 2003 Assistant Professor for Software Component Technology) at ETH Zurich.
He was born in 1972 in Ingolstadt, Germany. In 1991 he started his studies in Computer Science at the Technical University of Munich, where he finished his undergraduate studies with a Diploma in Computer Science in 1996. From 1996 to 2001 he worked on his Ph.D. with Prof. Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter as supervisor, first at the Technical University Munich and later at the University of Hagen. In 2001 he received the title Dr. rer. nat. from the University of Hagen with a dissertation on “Modular Specification and Verification of Object-Oriented Programs”. Before joining ETH, Peter Müller worked as an IT project manager at Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt. From June 2007 to July 2008, he held a position as Researcher at Microsoft Research, Redmond.
The objective of Peter Müller-s research is to enable programmers to develop correct software. To achieve this goal, he works on programming languages, methods, and tools.
Affiliation: ETH Zurich
Personal website: http://www.pm.inf.ethz.ch
POPL 2016 Activities
- Committee Member in Program Committee for VMCAI
- ERC member in External Reviewing Committee for POPL 2016
- ERC member in External Reviewing Committee for POPL 2016 Research Papers
- Author of Viper - A Verification Infrastructure for Permission-based Reasoning within the VMCAI-track in VMCAI
- Session Chair of Abstract Interpretation (part of VMCAI)
- Author of Viper - A Verification Infrastructure for Permission-based Reasoning within the PADL-track in PADL
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile