Registered user since Wed 19 Mar 2014
Name: Eelco Visser
Bio: Eelco Visser is Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Professor of Computer Science at Delft University of Technology. He received a master’s and doctorate in computer science from the University of Amsterdam in 1993 and 1997, respectively. Previously he served as postdoc at the Oregon Graduate Institute, as Assistant Professor at Utrecht University, and as Associate Professor at TU Delft.
His research interests include programming languages, software language engineering, domain-specific programming languages, program transformation, software security, and interaction design. With his students he has designed and implemented the Spoofax language workbench, as well as many domain-specific languages, including DSLs for syntax definition (SDF), program transformation (Stratego), software deployment (Nix), web application development (WebDSL), and mobile phone applications (mobl). He is the lead developer of the researchr bibliography management system and the WebLab learning management system.
Affiliation: Delft University of Technology
Personal website: http://eelcovisser.org
Research interests: Programming Languages, Domain-Specific Languages, Language Workbenches, Language Engineering, Web Programming
POPL 2016 Activities
- Author of A Constraint Language for Static Semantic Analysis Based on Scope Graphs within the PEPM-track in PEPM 2016
- Committee Member in Program Committee for PEPM 2016
- Author of T2: Declare Your Language (Part 1): Hands-On Spoofax Tutorial within the Tutorials-track in POPL 2016
- Speaker of T2: Declare Your Language (Part 2): Name Binding with Scope Graphs within the Tutorials-track in POPL 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile